Ralph Lauren's Spring 2012 collection was devoted to the 1920s a la The Great Gatsby. There was that louche sportiness via a double-breasted suit and drop-waist dresses, lots of beading and feathers, and the slim, sexy silhouettes favored by the Daisy Buchanans of the world. The full review is to come, but go through the slideshow to see all the looks right now, including the incredible eveningwear.
- Trends: '20s glamour, The Great Gatsby, sporty, florals, silk pants, suiting.
- Colors: pastels like seafoam green, pale pink, soft yellow; white.
- Key Piece: the eveningwear stood out as did the feather boleros and boas.
- Accessories: dangly pendant earrings, dapper hats, feather boas.
- Who Would Wear It: classic beauties who love vintage glamour, like Nicole Richie or Charlize Theron.
Make sure to check out all of our New York Fashion Week coverage!