Roberto Cavalli held nothing back for Spring '12, showing us a party-perfect collection filled with sexy gowns, vibrant printed pants, and lots of shimmer. Even if you're not a red-carpet regular or jet-setting to the next fashionable soiree, you can still appreciate (and lust after) Cavalli's highly detailed pieces like sheer printed gowns embellished with sexy lace insets along with sequin-crusted dresses and skirts. There's more party where that came from: jackets of the same sequined variety were also present in addition to fitted straight-leg pants splashed with vibrant prints, while bandeau tops reminded us to start working on our ab routine, stat. Soft silk pleated dresses tempered with streamlined blazers provided a subtler yet still scintillating option from Cavalli's high-glam look collection. More details below.
- Trends: Printed, sheer maxi-length gowns, embellished jackets, printed pants and blazers, bandeau tops, drop-waist dresses, pleats.
- Colors: Black, purple, gold, ecru, pink.
- Key Look: The printed maxi-length gowns with lace insets.
- Accessories: Double cuffs, structured clutches, embellished headbands, black and white platform pumps and sandals.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls who crave fun standout dresses and separates.