ShopStyle Cotton Look Book Challenge
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. VOID IN PUERTO RICO, RHODE ISLAND, ALL U.S. TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS AND ALL OVERSEAS MILITARY INSTALLATIONS. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW. A POPSUGAR NETWORK REGISTRATION IF REQUIRED IN ORDER TO ENTER THIS PROMOTION. BECOMING A MEMBER OF THE POPSUGAR NETWORK IS FREE. THIS PROMOTION IS NOT SPONSORED OR ADMINISTERED BY COTTON INCORPORATED.
1. Sponsor and Operator. Sponsor and Operator is Sugar Publishing Inc. (owner and publisher of FabSugar & BellaSugar), 111 Sutter Street, Suite 850, San Francisco, CA 94104.
3. Eligibility: This Promotion is only open to legal U.S. residents of the 50 United States and Washington, D.C., excluding Rhode Island, who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry and who are registered members of the PopSugar Network. If you do not have a PopSugar Network profile, you will need to create one at http:// www.onsugar.com/user/register in order to enter this Promotion. Employees of Sugar Publishing Inc., Cotton Incorporated ("Cotton"), and their respective affiliates, officers, distributors, agencies, and prize suppliers, and their immediate family members and persons residing in the same household of such employees are not eligible to enter or win.
4. Odds/ Drawing / Prize Notification: On or about November 2, 2011, Sponsor will select the winning entry in a random drawing held in San Francisco, California. The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning a prize. In the event of a dispute regarding the identity of the person submitting the entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the person in whose name the e-mail account is registered. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding in all matters relating to this Promotion. The winner will be notified by email and/or by private message through the winner’s onsugar.com account. Sponsor reserves the right to determine the method of notification. By entering, entrants give their express permission to be contacted by Sponsor by phone, mail or e-mail. Winner must claim his or her prize within three (3) business days after the date of notification of such prize. A winner's failure to respond to the prize notification within the specified three (3) business days will be considered such winner's forfeiture of the prize and an alternate winner may be selected from the pool of eligible entries. When applicable, the winner (or, if the winner is a minor, the winner's parent or legal guardian) may be required to execute and return to Sponsor within ten (10) business days an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability and Publicity Release to be eligible for the prize or an alternate winner will be selected. Winner may be required to furnish proof of identity, address and birth date in order to receive a prize. If an entrant is found to be ineligible, an alternate winner may also be selected from the pool of eligible entries. All entrants agree to abide by these Official Rules. All entries become the property of the Sponsor, and will not be returned.
5. Prize. Sponsor will award one (1) prize. Prize is one (1) AMEX $2,000 gift card (Approximate Retail Value: $2,000). Terms and conditions applicable to gift card are established by AMEX. See www.americanexpress.com for details. Purchase will not increase your chances of winning. In no event shall Sponsor be obligated to award more prizes than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. No substitutions (including for cash) are permitted, except that Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater monetary value for any prize. All prizes won by minors will be awarded to their parents or legal guardians on their behalf. Winners shall be responsible and liable for all federal, state and local taxes on the value of their prize. Prize is non-transferable.
6. General: An entrant or winner may be disqualified from the Promotion if he or she fails to comply with any and all provisions of these Official Rules, as determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. Participation in the Promotion is at entrant’s own risk. Neither Sponsor nor Cotton shall be liable for 1) failed, returned or misdirected notifications based on inaccurate information provided by the winner on the contest entry form, 2) entries and responses to winner notifications which are lost, late, incomplete, illegible, unintelligible, postage-due, misdirected, damaged or otherwise not received by the intended recipient in whole or in part or for computer or technical error of any kind, 3) any electronic miscommunications or failures, technical hardware or software failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit an entrant's ability to participate in the Promotion, 4) any technical malfunctions of the telephone network, computer on-line system, computer equipment, software, program malfunctions or other failures, delayed computer transactions or network connections that are human, mechanical or technical in nature, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from downloading any part of this Promotion, or 5) any warranty of fitness or merchantability of any prize or the function or operation thereof, which shall be the sole responsibility of the manufacturer of the prize. Sponsor does not make any, and hereby disclaims any and all, representations or warranties of any kind regarding any prize. Unless prohibited by applicable law, your entry constitutes your permission to use your name, photograph, likeness, voice, address (city and state) and testimonials in all media, in perpetuity, in any manner Sponsor deems appropriate for publicity purposes without any further compensation to you. By entering or accepting a prize in the Promotion, winner agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and to conform to all federal, state and local laws and regulations.
7. Releases. By entering, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Cotton, and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated entities, directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability (collectively, “Claims”) that may arise from their acceptance, possession and/or use of any prize or their participation in this promotion, or from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, regardless of whether such Claims, or knowledge of the facts constituting such Claims, exist at the time of entry or arise at any time thereafter. Any person attempting to defraud or in any way tamper with this Contest will be ineligible for prizes and may be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or suspend this Promotion should viruses, bugs or other causes beyond their control corrupt the administration, security or proper play of the Promotion. In the event of cancellation or suspension, Sponsor shall promptly post a notice on the Promotion entry page to such effect. This Promotion shall be governed by California law. By participating in this Promotion, entrants agree that California courts shall have jurisdiction over any dispute or litigation arising from or relating to this Promotion and that venue shall be only in San Francisco, California.
8. Winners’ List. To receive a list of winners after the winner is identified or a copy of these Official Rules (on or before October 31, 2011), send a self-addressed stamped envelope to Prize Fulfillment, Sugar Inc., 111 Sutter Street, 15th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94104. Vermont residents need not supply a stamp in connection with requests for copies of these Official Rules. Specify winner's list or rules on your request.