We hope we've calmed some of your nerves this holiday season with our Fab Gift Guide, which includes luxurious items kind of like this
Juicy Couture Striped Sequin Scarf ($14'8). There's going to be a whole lot of gift wrapping in the upcoming week, so in order to pacify Mother Nature's anxiety, let's go go green and save a Christmas tree or two.
To learn how to be eco-friendly this holiday season, read more
- As I've mentioned before, your fashion magazine pages serve as stylish and eco-chic gift wrap. Consider using them for your holiday presents.
- Pretty holiday-inspired hemp gift wrap (right) is available via Paporganics.com ($5).
- To be extra earth-conscious, try 100 percent recycled tissue paper ($3).
- Use gift bags from previous years, or invest in reusable gift bags ($5-$14).
- Tobi currently has eco-friendly gift wrapping available for $5. It's free for orders $250 and more.