Every week, we bring you the best shoppable fashion and lifestyle stories from our partner Lifestyle Mirror . Today, we're sharing the must-have Summer skirts  in every style and color.
The skirt is finally taking a stand against years of denim domination. Jeans have been the center point around which our wardrobes turn, and while they're not going anywhere, we're welcoming the return of a feminine, everyday alternative to our beloved skinnies and slouchy boyfriends. Here are the five summer skirts every woman should have in her closet this summer with a variety of hemlines to flatter any figure.
1. The Asymmetric Wrap Mini Skirt: This sporty spin on the essential mini is perfect to wear on a night out with a silk tank or to weekend brunch with flat sandals and a chambray shirt. A win-win.
2. The Fluted Skirt: Try this silhouette in a mini or knee-length version—it's about as playful and flirty as they come. Just add tights to bring this trend into fall.
3. The Pleated Midi Skirt: This breezy skirt is a great option for long summer days at the office because it's comfortable, conservative and will look as good at happy hour as it did at your desk.
4. The Lace Pencil Skirt: Inspired by Burberry 's Spring 2014 collection, we're craving candy-colored, knee-length skirts in ladylike lace and eyelet. Pair with a tucked-in blouse or boxy crop top.
5. The Dressy Maxi Skirt: Stand out from the pack and choose a formal maxi skirt in place of a dress to fancier occasions, like weddings and dinner parties.
Give your denim shorts a day off this summer and put your summer skirts in heavy rotation. Trust us, your legs will thank you.
Source: Getty 
This palm jacquard mini skirt  ($250) is the perfect length for hot Summer nights and the tropical print brings color into your wardrobe.
This two-toned pleated midi skirt  ($76) will match with anything you have. After all, you can't go wrong with white and black together.
House of Holland
A twist on the traditional white laced skirt. This purple pencil skirt  ($392) could work for a day or night look.
See all the selections here , or check out one of these other great Lifestyle Mirror stories:
Long Skirts For Every Woman 
10 Ways to Rock a Pleated Skirt 
Beautiful, Colorful Summer Maxi Dresses