Pippa Middleton was front and center at Temperley London's Spring 2012 show. No wonder, as the Middleton sister is responsible for starting one of the year's biggest gown crazes when she attended the royal wedding reception in an emerald green Temperley gown. The collection was an elegant, silky nod to the '70s, with slinky camisole-like gowns, high-waist tap pants, and head scarves.
- Trends: 70s glamour, silks, hot pants, lace, boudoir.
- Colors: black, ivory, florals, navy, silver.
- Key Piece: a long floral silk gown; the beaded ivory spaghetti strap gown.
- Accessories: gorgeous statement necklaces, head scarves.
- Who Would Wear It: Pippa Middleton was in the front row, but Temperley is geared toward feminine women who indulge their romantic side.