A crisp white and black palette, lean silhouettes, and perforated details took the runway for Tibi's Spring lineup — in short, it's the skilled balance of street-chic and contemporary polish that Amy Smilovic does so well. Picking up where she left us for Fall, Smilovic continued to redefine the classics with cool, contemporary fits — lean pencil skirts, boxy tops, midriff-baring crop tops, and low-slung, cropped trousers. But where Fall gave us a more menswear-inspired riff, this collection gives way to more femininity with fit-and-flare silhouettes, waists cinched in with wide leather, corset-style belts, peplum, and a touch of pink. There's no trick in this kind of simplified dressing; but there are special details — geometric, kaleidoscope-inspired prints or subtle perforated effects that elevate clean shift dresses and tops.
- Trends: Leather, perforated details, peplum, colorblocking, kaleidoscope prints.
- Colors: Black, white, yellow, pink, and khaki.
- Key Piece: The black perforated pencil skirt and sleeveless top with wide leather belt.
- Accessories: Cutout heels, ankle-strap heels.
- Who Should Wear It: We'll see it on front-row fixture Olivia Palermo, but Miranda Kerr could easily wear any of these impeccably chic separates.