Tory Burch's Fall collection was inspired by "the idea of a prim girl who's under the spell of the wrong kind of guy." The results? An array of prim and polished looks injected with just the right amount of librarian girl sexiness. Sultry lace dresses showcased embellished collars, peplum tops were adorned with sequins, and pencil skirts were decorated with frilly hemlines. Burch also gave new life to tweed and tartan; a pair of knockout leather tweed-printed pants were the highlight of the show. Meanwhile, a cozy selection of bouclé jackets and angora sweaters provided texture and warmth. For accessories, the designer featured patent spectator shoes and a range of heavily embellished chain bags and floral clutches. More details below.
- Trends: Leather, bouclé, metallics, daytime sequins, botanical prints.
- Colors: Blue, red, forest green, purple, gold, beige.
- Key Piece: We loved the modern take on the tweed-print leather separates.
- Accessories: Spectator shoes, floral earrings, sequin hair pins, tortoise bags, floral-embellished clutches.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls looking for elegant, yet sexy looks like Sarah Jessica Parker and Brooklyn Decker.