I just couldn't resist buying one of these Trish McEvoy Pretty Face Palettes. The credit card-sized case includes six gorgeous shades for the eyes and face packed inside a shiny black compact. The colors are universal, and the price is unbeatable. No wonder stores can't seem to keep this item in stock. Thankfully, you can buy it here for $21. Here's what's inside:
- Bronze Shimmer Pressed Powder is a lightly iridescent brown that can be used to create a sun-kissed glow.
- Pretty Pink Blush is a medium, neutral blush that should be applied to the high point of your cheeks for an instant wake-up call.
- Natural Base Eye Shadows in bone and nude shell are perfect for priming your eyes before adding deeper shadows. The nude shell color can also be applied right beneath your brow bone for an eye-catching pop of color.
- Amethyst Glaze Eyeshadow works best if applied to the crease of your eyelid. Layer for deeper color.
- Deep Blackberry Definer is a gorgeous dark purple velvety powder eyeliner that completes the look.
To learn about the other colors,