Victoria Bartlett has cornered the knit market with her on-trend, sexy spin on the classic sweater, and the VPL by Victoria Bartlett Fall '12 collection gave us many more iterations to love. Known for her body-conscious silhouettes and athletic aesthetic, the designer offered up avant-garde, futuristic chic with ornate spiderweb-inspired cable-knit pieces, drapey cowl-neck tops and dresses, and bright pops of color and metallic sheen. Models also wore tight, solid leggings layered with strong-shoulder sweaters, shin guards, and of course VPL's signature colorblock underpinnings — looking almost ready for a battle. Get the full breakdown below.
- Trends: Cutouts, spiderweb-esque knitting, paper bag details, asymmetrical sleeves.
- Colors: Cream, charcoal gray, mauve, yellow, tan, aubergine.
- Key Piece: The one-piece gray cable-knit jumpsuit is amazing — like après-ski for the Jetsons.
- Accessories: Jersey shin guards, loose leather ankle boots, space-age collar necklaces.
- Who Would Wear It: Risk-taking style stars like Gwen Stefani  and Rihanna .