Vera Wang was on top of her game for Spring '13, showing a truly magical, India-inspired collection filled with beautiful colors and refreshing silhouettes. Her story started out with a crisp helping of white skirts, either pleated or tulip-shaped, paired with embroidered tops. Then came the drama: complex lace jacquard trousers, chantilly lace shifts, silk faille dresses, and even slim-fitting bermuda shorts were swathed in rich hues of deep ocean blue, purple, and forest green. All of which showed off Vera's eye for intricate details like jeweled epaulettes and necklines adding just the right amount of sparkle and shine. The show ended with a red-carpet-worthy gilded v-neck embroidered gown — which lucky celebrity will get to wear this one? Bravo, Vera.
- Trends: Bermuda shorts, embellishment, lace, sheer detailing, jacquard, tulip skirts.
- Colors: White, blue, navy, purple, forest green, chartreuse, gold.
- Key Piece: There were actually two: the purple silk faille off-shoulder dress and the forest-green lace sheath.
- Accessories: Tall, nude-colored, ankle-wrap platform sandals.
- Who Should Wear It: Those lace sheaths have Kate Bosworth's name written all over them; Nina Dobrev would also stun in the purple off-shoulder dress.