Victoria Beckham's Fall collection can easily be described in one word: strong. The designer offered up her usual sleek, body-conscious dresses, but this time with a decidedly utilitarian touch. The military-chic collection was sexy, without being aggressively so, and was punctuated by belted waists, elbow-length sleeves, and high, collared necklines. Her signature slim-fitting vibe was still there, as were subtle nods to her family — Victoria mused that she "was in the kitchen one day" when son Romeo ran in with his baseball uniform on. "That's what inspired those bright sporty collars on the dresses," she told the Telegraph. Also, the loose beanies "were inspired by the ones David is always wearing," and there was even a handbag named after young daughter Harper. For the first time ever, David Beckham was front row for his wife's show, looking proud and excited while seated next to Anna Wintour. Get the full breakdown of the collection below.
- Trends: Colorblocking, epaulets and gold buttons, belting, canvas panels.
- Colors: Black, red, cornflower, moss, khaki.
- Key Piece: The bright cornflower-blue zip-back dress; the dark khaki trench coat lined with python.
- Accessories: Structured satchels, baggy knit hats, lace-up, combat-style boots with chunky baseball socks.
- Who Would Wear It: Blake Lively, Kate Winslet, and, of course, Victoria herself.