Vivienne Westwood brought her signature brand of punk rock glamour for Fall, showing a collection of easy, hipster-cool pieces for Red Label. The designer pulled out all the stops when it came to styling — stripes were jauntily mixed with plaids and polka dots, menswear-inspired fedoras were tied with colorful ribbons, and models were painted with crosses, hearts, and other symbols, playing to a vibe of '60s-era protest chic. One print that carried through the collection was a large-scale geometric design; it was shown on wrap dresses, tie-neck blouses, skinny trousers, and even a slouchy jumpsuit, adding a fresh dose of tribal cool. Get the full breakdown below.
- Trends: Plaids, geometric prints, trousers, Grecian draped dresses.
- Colors: Black, red, gray, violet, orange.
- Key Piece: The slouchy printed one-piece was gas station attendant gone glam.
- Accessories: Ruby red tights, fedoras with colorful ribbons, printed neck scarves, ankle-strap heels.
- Who Would Wear It: Girls with a rocker-cool, vintage aesthetic, like Gwen Stefani.