You may have figured this out already, but I am a handbag addict. I like clothes and makeup and I LOVE shoes, but I am completely and hopelessly addicted to handbags.
Because of this addiction, I enjoyed these fun facts about handbags put together by Shop, etc. magazine and I thought you would too!
- $37,500 - The "Buy It Now" price of this 35cm Chocolate Crocodile Hermes Birkin Bag (pictured above) on eBay right now. Click here to bid!
- $24,500 - The highest price that a luxury handbag (The Hermes Birkin) sold for on eBay
Lots more fun handbag facts, so
- 22% - Percentage of women who would splurge on a handbag if they could choose only one designer item. Only 9% would choose shoes
- 6 - Number of handbags the average woman owns
- 3 lbs - Weight of the average woman's handbag
- 1 in 10 - Number of women willing to spend $150 or more on a handbag
- $42 - Amount the average woman spent on her last handbag
- 3 in 4 women have a "favorite" handbag
Tell me: Do any of the above stats apply to you? Are you within the averages or above/below them?