Still confused by the maze of fall fashion trends? No question, the 80s are back in a big way, but will you be proudly sporting the new fall leggings or quietly taking a pass?
ShopBop breaks it down. Which look works or doesn't work for you?
1. Punk Rocker Edge. Dig out those baggy sweaters and lacy leggings! What are the chances Madonna kept all of her clothes from 1984?
Lots more, so
2. Mod Clean lines and A-line shapes look oh-so-Marlo Thomas! We love That Girl!
3. Classic Grunge Sure it looks fashionable on her, but we think lumberjack plaids may be a little tough to pull off if you don't have a spot-on sense of style.
4. Boy Meets Girl Wide legged trousers and neckties are very Annie Hall. Classic and probably the most wearable of these looks.
5. Pump Up the Volume Fall is all about balancing proportions - skinny jeans with baggy sweaters, or tight tanks with wide-legged trousers. Does this mean Seinfeld's "Puffy Shirt" might just work this season with the right pair of leggings?
6. Inky Darks Classic cold-weather dressing, grey, chocolate and navy can all be paired with black for a more conservative, yet modern, look. Any excuse to bust out the fishnet stockings!
7. Bold Graphics Bold and organic prints can be paired with more understated items to show off your shape. Wearable, as long as you've got a shape to show off!
8. Sweater Dresses The sweater dress is a blast from the past and speaks for itself. I might have to warm up to this one.
These and other hot ShopBop looks are coming soon. Which will you be wearing next month?