Unless you've been living under a rock, you've probably heard about the latest carry-on regulations from the Transportation Security Administration: All of the liquids in your carry-on luggage must be in bottles 3-ounces or smaller, and those must be sealed in a single quart-sized Ziploc bag. But even if you have a high-maintenance beauty regimen, it's possible to accommodate your liquids on board. The key is having a mix of liquids that go in the baggie and solids that don't. So allow me to present Ziploc Bag Beauty, Part I: Maximize Your Baggie. (Tune in later today for Part II: Save It For the Solids.)
Here are the liquid products you'll need to put inside your baggie.
- Cleanser and Moisturizer: Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser (0.5-ounce) and Healthy Defense SPF 30 Daily Moisturizer (0.25-ounce), available as part of this $5.59 travel set here.
- Lip Gloss: Cargo Daily Gloss, $12, 30 individual-use capsules available here.
- Shampoo and Conditioner: Clairol Herbal Essences Body Envy Shampoo and Conditioner , $1.29 for each 1.7-ounce bottle, available here and here.
- Shaving Cream: Alba Botanica Moisturizing Shave Cream, $1.69 for 1.5-ounces, available here.
- Toothpaste: Colgate MaxFresh Fluoride Toothpaste With Mini Breath Strips, $2.39 for 3 0.75-ounce tubes, available here.
- Sunscreen: Rodan + Fields Sooth Protect SPF 15 Sunscreen, $30 for 1.7-ounces, available here.
To see the rest,