>> Okay, this is the last peep out of me about the Costume Institute Gala for a while, but I just wanted to share which looks I enjoyed most last night (besides seeing what all the models wore, of course):
- Ashley Olsen in custom Diane von Furstenberg, because I love how she can always make a black dress look new and different.
- Lou Doillon in Marni, because I love how she can look so bedraggled, and still be red carpet appropriate.
- Zoe Kravitz, because I love how she was able to bring her grunge princess look to a black tie event.
- Gisele Bundchen in Versace, because just . . . wow.
- Kate Bosworth in vintage Chanel, because the detailing on the dress is exquisite, and she makes so many colors mesh so well together — those Pierry Hardy heels were the perfect touch.