If you roll over the next morning only to realize your miniskirt is a bit aggressive for a morning stroll to brunch, make use of your guy's jeans. It's just like wearing boyfriend jeans, after all. Just make sure to belt them (to keep them from falling off!) — and when you add your heels from the night before, the look won't be too sexy for daytime.
Shop the look:
- Eberjey Arme De L'Amour Gold-Plated Chevron Necklace ($290)
- Paul & Joe Henri Woven Belt ($57)
- 3x1 M4 Selvedge Rip/Repair Jeans ($119, originally $395)
- Topshop Linen Mix Stripe Tee ($40)
- Marc by Marc Jacobs Can't Clutch This Textured-Leather Clutch ($280)
- Joie Clayton Cutout Booties ($335)