Now, clean it up! The tips our editors swear by:
1. Really take inventory of your closet, and decide what you'll actually wear and what really fits. Have a friend snap pics while you're doing it to get an idea of what looks good so you can see for yourself.
2. Save space and time by storing your items the right way, by category — i.e. skirts, blouses, jeans, etc. — or even by color. It'll make finding specific pieces easier and help you declutter.
3. Keep your shoes in the boxes and stack them one on top of the other to keep them organized — and safe from ruin!
4. Loop hard-to-store accessories, like belts, on a hanger to keep them all together.
5. Designate a drawer or shelf for jeans and roll them up to save room — they also won't wrinkle!
6. Make use of an alternate storage area for items that are out of season. Utilize your under-the-bed storage for pieces you don't need easy access to, and invest in handy, space-saving organizers like vacuum-seal bags — they work wonders!
Read More Style How-to