>> Just in time for Fashion Week, Forbes did a fun little round-up of all the costs that go into the production of a fashion show...
- Dressers: $1,500-$2,000
- Stylist: $5,000/day, or for the Zoe factor: $20,000+
- Celebrity Wrangler: $2,000 per celebrity
- Makeup: $30,000 (each individual makeup artist carries about $2000 worth of goods (!))
- Hair: $3,000-$4000, or for the Fekkai factor: $10,000+
- Backstage necessities: $10,000
- Security: $10,000
- Emergency Budget: $6,000-$7,000
And that doesn't even include the models. Basically, you're looking at at least $50,000, on a really really good day. So, you still want to have that fashion show?