Whether or not a hotel you'll be staying at has a good gym is pretty much a crap shoot. A "well-equipped gym" could end up being mismatched hand weights with a treadmill from '89. Lucky for us the AthleticMindedTraveler has searched over 3,500 hotels across the United States to find the top ten with the best gyms.
So without further ado, here's the list:
- Houstonian (Houston)
- Renaissance ClubSport (Walnut Creek, Calif.)
- Park Hyatt at the Bellevue (Philadelphia)
- Four Seasons (San Francisco)
- Embassy Suites Lakefront (Chicago)
- Hyatt Regency La Jolla at Aventine (La Jolla, Calif.)
- Westin Atlanta Perimeter North (Atlanta)
- Grand Hotel (Minneapolis)
- Broadmoor (Colorado Springs, Colo.)
- Venetian (Las Vegas)
Have any of you been lucky enough to stay at any of these hotels? If you used the gym, tell me about it in the comments section below.