The right music can be a great way to motivate during a tough run. If you average a 10-minute mile and are prepping for a 5K, this playlist is the perfect speed to help hit your goal. If you like upbeat, hard-hitting rock anthems while working out, you'll love this mix. Make sure to subscribe to the Spotify playlist, and keep reading for the full track list.
- "Oooh Wa" — Rubblebucket
- "All the Small Things" — Blink-182
- "Top of the World" — The All-American Rejects
- "Don't Slow Down" — Matt & Kim
- "Supply and Demand" — The Hives
- "Abducted" — Cults
- "Countdown" — Phoenix
- "Won't Get Fooled Again" — The Who
Remember, you will need to download the free Spotify software or app to listen to our playlists.