Want to feel a little better about your Spring break
margaritas indulgences? You've definitely got an extra 10 minutes to spare for a workout, and that's seriously all you need — 10 minutes! These ultraquick workouts can be done wherever your Spring travels take you — from the cabin floor to the hotel room to the beach. And don't even worry about packing equipment since none of these killer routines call for props or dumbbells (that's right, no excuses!).
- 10-Minute Victoria's Secret Workout: If you're toning up with the goal of wearing minimal clothing and/or a bikini, it's probably a good idea to take some notes from the VS angels — they're pros in that department. This workout is 10 minutes, but if you only have five (or an extra five!), try this VS butt workout with Candice Swanepoel.
- 10-Minute HIIT Workout: While this workout is quick, it'll leave you dripping in sweat. You might want to jump in the pool right after!
- 10-Minute Full-Body Workout: With no equipment, all you need is a little space to move (and a tiny bit of time). Do this workout each day of your Spring break, and you'll be feeling fit and healthy all week
- 10-Minute Squat and Plank Workout: The title may have given you a hint: this workout is entirely squats and planks. You'll totally feel the burn, but you'll be done in no time.
- 10-Minute Tush-Toning Barre Workout: Find a chair and start squatting! These small moves will have a massive impact, with minimal time commitment.
- 10-Minute Butt-Toning Workout: Use a beach towel for a mat and try this Blogilates workout from Cassey Ho — you'll trim and slim your backside, which is the perfect complement for that Brazilian bikini in your suitcase.
- 10-Minute Power Yoga: Explosive athletic movements meet yoga in this ass-kicking yoga practice.
- 10-Minute Flat Belly Yoga: Toning up your midsection for a killer bikini? Do some de-bloating yoga first.
- 10-Minute Dance Workout: Get ready for all that Spring break dancing. PlyoJam combines fun dance moves with plyometrics, torching calories and fat in under 10 minutes. You might even forget you're working out!
- 8-Minute Tabata Workout: Try this sweat-soaked circuit training for a total-body workout, with 20-second rest periods.
- 10-Minute Lower-Body Workout: With dance-style barre moves, you'll squat your way to a lifted backside. Don't worry if you feel some shaking!
- 10-Minute Couch Workout: Is your Spring break taking place in front of a television set to a multiday Harry Potter marathon? We've got a supersimple workout you can do on the couch, using a throw pillow as a prop.
- 7-Minute Belly Fat Workout: Crunches, push-ups, and wall sits can be done anywhere, and since this routine is only seven minutes, you can squeeze it into your schedule between beach time and happy hour. You could even try these moves at the airport!
- 10-Minute Inner Thigh Workout: Tone up those inner thighs with some swooping side steps and sumo squats.
- 10-Minute Crossfit Workout: Did you think you could do CrossFit with no equipment? Well, you can! Try these fun, functional, and fast movements to get some cardio in on your vacation (Jessica Alba uses this to stay in shape, too!).
- 7-Minute HIIT Workout: Save this printable to your phone or tablet while traveling, and you can fit it into your airport downtime or do it before jumping in the shower!