When you feel like you don't have enough time to work out, the last thing you want to do is spend time figuring out what to do when you finally decide to sweat. So when time is precious, it helps to have a few 10-minute workouts in your arsenal. Tried-and-tested 10-minute workouts are ideal because you'll know what to expect, and they're also easy to repeat if you've got a bigger block of time to spare for your workout.
If you need ideas, try one of our workout videos to master:
- By body area: Focus on specific areas of your body with our 10-minute workout videos devoted to legs, arms, and abs. If you've got about an hour, try all five of these workouts for an extremely effective total-body workout!
- At-home boot camp: Work out bootcamp style with this bikini-body total body workout.
- Basic moves: Strength train your entire body with just a pair of dumbbells with this back to basics workout.
- Dance off: The minutes will fly by so fast when you do this at-home Zumba workout that you won't even notice that the workout is a little over 10 minutes!
- Cardio: Tone and raise your heart rate with this intense full body CrossFit workout.