- Eat your water. Chowing down on water-filled foods like watermelon, is an easy and refreshing way to keep hydrated.
- Swap soda for sparkling water. If you're trying to kick a soda habit, sparkling water is a healthy, but still fizzy, alternative.
- Hydrate before exercising. Be sure to drink water before exercising to maximize your workout.
- Drink water on the plane. If you're traveling this Summer, don't forget to drink up the H2O on the plane.
- Stay hydrated at work. Even when working indoors, it's important to keep the fluids handy.
There are five more ways, so read more.
- Drink water before meals. By drinking water before meals, not only will you stay hydrated but you're less likely to overeat.
- Have enough on hand. When you're spending the day camping or biking, it's important to bring enough water to last the trip.
- Spice it up with healthy flavoring. If you're having a hard time getting enough water, spice it up with some natural flavoring.
- Keep track of your daily water intake. Try this tasty and handy way to keep track of your H2O intake.
- Keep a reusable bottle with you. Having a water bottle with you at all times is the easiest way to stay hydrated without even thinking about it.
Source: Flickr User mrhayata