For many people, kicking back and relaxing means kicking back with a cold one. There are tons of beers to choose from ranging in calories from about 70 to 300. If you go for a Budweiser, Corona, or Stella Artois, a regular 12-ounce bottle contains about 150 calories. If you're worried about what that beer will do to your waistline, here are some Summery ways to work it off.
All calculations are based on a 130-pound woman.
- Jog for 22 minutes.
- Swim laps for 19 minutes.
- Play golf for 28 minutes, just be sure to carry your own clubs and walk the course.
To find out what else you can do
- Go on a 44-minute canoe ride.
- Bike for 19 minutes.
- Go on a hike for 26 minutes.
- Catch some waves surfing for 51 minutes.
- Play 22 minutes of tennis.
- Go for a casual 44-minute walk.
- Join a volleyball game for 51 minutes.