Dairy products aren't the only choices when it comes to high-protein snacks. If you're eating a diet minus milk, or you just want a low-cal snack that's high in protein, check out these 150-calorie snacks that don't contain a drop of dairy.
- One serving of spicy roasted chickpeas (one fourth of this recipe: 134 calories, 5.6 grams protein
- Twenty-one raw almonds: 146 calories, 5.4 grams protein
- Six-ounce container of vanilla O'Soy Yogurt: 150 calories, seven grams protein
- One slice whole-wheat bread (100 calories, four grams protein) smeared with half a tablespoon natural peanut butter (53 calories, two grams protein): 153 calories, six grams protein
- Two Mini S'mores Luna Bars: 140 calories, eight grams protein
Keep reading for five more dairy-free snack ideas.
- One hard-boiled egg (78 calories, 6.3 grams protein) and three Triscuits (60 calories, 1.5 grams protein): 138 calories, 7.8 grams protein
- One and a half cups edamame in pods: 150 calories, 12 grams protein
- One cup Kashi GoLean Cereal: 140 calories, 13 grams protein
- One and a half cups Vanilla Silk Soymilk: 150 calories, nine grams protein
- Two Tofu Pups (120 calories, 16 grams protein) dipped in one tablespoon of ketchup (20 calories, 0 grams protein): 140 calories, 16 grams protein