Springtime is upon us and so are mini skirts and hot pants. Swimsuit season is just around the corner, so it is time to start toning the booty area. For me, a toned backside is really great for all season, but soon we will be showing more of it so let's get down to business.
Here is a 4 minute exercise video for you to try.
I will have the printable gym version ready for you all tomorrow, since I have never seen someone working out with a laptop at the gym.
Here are a few tips:
- Use a soft mat when performing the first 3 exercises - be nice to your knees.
- In Charlie Chaplin really pull your abs away from the floor and your hand. This will help keep your low back muscles relaxed to ensure more work in your glutes - which is what we want, right?
- Bridge with your legs in parallel (heels in line with sits bones) and your heels close to your booty (this will make the hamstrings work less and the glutes more). You can use a small ball or a pillow between your knees to get the inner thighs more active too.
- Read this post You don't know SQUAT for more on the technique of Squats.
- For Plié Squats and Lunges remember to not tuck your pelvis under and you'll be golden.
REMEMBER: If a move hurts or feels weird, try the motion smaller. If the move still feels weird, stop and try it again in a couple of days.
Click here for: Take it to the Gym -Print out of the video.