Since we are in the middle of holiday craziness and I've been giving you lots and lots of tips on how to stay healthy this holiday season, I know it can get a little daunting. For me, there are five general rules that I have for myself during the holidays that I thought you'd like to know.
- Eat healthy when you can.
- Don't deny yourself your favorite holiday foods, just watch portions.
- Try to sleep seven to eight hours per night.
- You're not superwoman, so don't try to do it all.
- Exercise to burn off stress and calories.
Do you have your own rules for yourself to keep in check and sane during the holidays? Share them in the comments section below.