Now that the days are sunnier and longer, take advantage by fitting in a workout tomorrow morning. Here are five reasons that will convince you.
- Morning calm: It's hard to get up on pitch-dark Winter mornings, so take advantage of the fact that Summer sunrises help coax you out of bed.
- Beat the heat: Midday temps will soon be climbing into the unbearable zone, so make a habit of getting your workout over and done with before the searing sun changes your mind.
- Fatigue-free: Humidity and heat can drain all the enthusiasm for an after-work sweat session. Waking up a little earlier to fit in a workout instead will get it out of the way while also giving you more energy throughout the day.
- Evening plans: It can be hard to coordinate with friends and family amid everyone's hectic Summer schedules, so why not free up some time during the evenings by switching to a morning workout?
- More calorie burn: Working out before a long day of work and errands zaps you of all your energy means you'll end up burning more calories in the same amount of time.
Source: Thinkstock / studio1901