With the large amount of diets out there it is hard to decipher what's legitimate and what's not. I've come up with five things to look out for when evaluating your current diet. Your diet is more than likely less than stellar if it:
- Does not promote variety.
- Does not promote healthy eating and exercise.
- Does not allow you to eat solid foods.
- Requires a membership of some sort, which requires more money.
- Promises rapid or unbelievable results.
- *Bonus: Requires that you buy special pills/supplements.
Have any more tips to add to the list? Then add them in the comments section below.