Here are five simple things to include in your workout if you want it to be safe and effective:
- Warm-up: Among other things a warm-up leads to efficient calorie burning, injury prevention and prepares the body for the workout.
- Cardio: A cardio workout is great for the cardiovascular system and plays a very important role in weight management.
- Cool-down: Among other things a cool-down prevents blood pooling, reduces the chances of dizziness or fainting and slowly brings the heart rate back down.
- Flexibility Training: This maintains joint range of motion and reduces the risk of injury and muscle soreness.
- Strength training: This creates strength and good posture, reduces the risk of lower back injury and is also a key player in weight management.