There's something about Summer that makes me crave sweet treats. Instead of devouring the pint of Ben & Jerry's sitting pretty in your freezer, try some of these refreshing Summer treats, all under 250 calories.
- Strawberry Vanilla Milkshake (6 frozen strawberries and 6 ounces of vanilla yogurt mixed in a blender): 162 calories
- Chocolate-Covered Banana (4 tablespoons melted Sunspire Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips, 1 medium banana): 245 calories
- Cinnamon Toast (1 slice whole wheat bread, 1 tablespoon Smart Balance, 1 tablespoon drizzled honey, 1 teaspoon sprinkled cinnamon): 240 calories
If you're craving to see the other treat ideas then
- Apple Peanut Crunch (1 medium apple, 1 tablespoon unsalted peanut butter, 1/4 cup GoLean Crunch sprinkled on top): 216 calories
- Great Graham Pear (1 graham cracker broken in half to make 2 squares, 2 tablespoons cream cheese, topped with 1/2 a sliced pear): 209 calories
Have a low cal treat to share? Share it in the comments section below.