Clearly, if you're reading FitSugar.com, then you already use the internet to help boost your health.
Here are fives things you can do online to help your health:
- Visit FitSugar.com every day. (Shameless self promotion, I know.)
- Join an online support group and tracking system like SparkPeople.com.
- Comment on blogs or bulletins. You'd be surprised at all the good advice you can get from other users who are also scouring the web for their health.
- Go shopping for great gear. Sports stores are often lacking in the cute gear department. There are so many stores online that you can get really great gear at, all without having to fight traffic or mall crowds. Need inspiration? Check out some of my gear finds online.
- Get away from the internet. I know this one seems rather counterproductive, but in order to use all the great tips and tidbits you're collecting, you're going to need to try it out, away from your computer, perhaps even at a gym or in a park. No, seriously.