FitSugar reader YogaGirlAli has some advice for you: it's time to make like a kid again. She shared her advice on how to be active, creative, and healthy in your everyday life in our Women Who Rock (Climb) group.
- Dance around your room for the length of an entire song. Kids like to dance! Drop everything and just dance for a few minutes out of your day!
- Don't raise your hand. Just start talking when an idea occurs to you. Kids don't second guess themselves as much as we do when we grow older. Speak your mind and do not be afraid!
- Make a bedtime! Kids go to bed early.
- Have peanut butter and jelly for lunch. Kids don't stress out so much about what they eat.
- Try a handstand or a cartwheel. Kids do it all the time. Midday sluggishness getting to you? Don't reach for coffee — kick your feet up, up, up!
Inspired? Share how you live your healthy life by posting in one of our groups in the Fit community!