If you're trying to get fit for 2009, you're certainly not alone. When setting New Year's resolutions, sometimes you'll have better luck focusing on several small goals than one major one. Sure, it's easy to say you'll be running a 5k by February, but just in case something gets in the way of your big aspiration, add some easily reachable resolutions to your list as well.
Taking some inspiration from your resolutions for 2009, I've come up with nine health and fitness goals that are totally attainable in 2009. To see what they are, read more.
- Drink one extra glass of water a day
- Cut out soda, diet or otherwise
- Spend five minutes a day on a relaxation exercise
- Take the stairs whenever possible
- Floss once (or twice) a day
- Work out at least three times a week
- Eat an extra serving of fruits and vegetables every day
- Go to bed one hour earlier
- Make an effort to improve your posture