See the entire recipe when you read more.
From Eat Spin Run Repeat.
- 1 can sockeye salmon packed in water, drained (213g can)
- 1 1/2 cups grated cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup diced seedless cucumber
- 1/2 tsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- a few pinches of chili flakes – or as much as you like!
- 1/2 packet stevia or a few pinches of sugar
Mix together all dressing ingredients and set aside. Drain the salmon and empty the contents of the can into a bowl. Remove as many of the bones as you can, then add the remaining salad ingredients. Stir to combine, then drizzle the dressing over top and toss to coat. Serve among 2 plates, and top with additional toasted sesame seeds if desired.
Nutrition per serving: 240 calories, 10g fat, 2g saturated fat, 44mg cholesterol, 499mg sodium, 11g carbs, 4g fiber, 5g sugar, 25g protein.
We love when you share your healthy dishes and desserts, so head over to the Healthy Recipe Group and post your fave recipe with an original photo. It could be featured here on FitSugar's homepage.