- 2 cups baby spinach, washed and dried
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- Garlic powder
- Sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 325°F. Line a baking sheet with a Silpat mat or parchment paper
- In a bowl, toss the spinach with olive oil. Sprinkle with a little garlic powder and sea salt.
- Arrange the leaves on the pan in a single layer.
- Bake for seven to 10 minutes so the leaves have dried up and darkened slightly. Don't be alarmed — the leaves will shrink dramatically. Remove from the oven, and allow to sit for five minutes.
- Enjoy immediately!
Source: Calorie Count 
- 1 serving
- Cook Time
- 15 mins
- Calories per serving