Learn how to make these muffins, after the break!
270 g (approximately 2 1/4 cups) gluten-free flour mix
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. cinnamon
¼ cup ground flaxseed
3 very ripe bananas, mashed
2 eggs, beaten
¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
¼ cup canola oil or other light-tasting oil
¼ cup honey
½ cup chocolate chips (dark, bittersweet, or semisweet)
1. Preheat your oven to 375° F. Spray your muffin tin with cooking spray or line with muffin liners. Set aside.
2. Combine dry ingredients (first five ingredients) in a large bowl and whisk together.
3. In a separate bowl, combine remaining ingredients, minus the chocolate chips, and whisk together until fully incorporated.
4. Add dry mixture to the wet mixture in three batches, whisking to fully incorporate between each addition.
5. Gently fold chocolate chips into the batter.
6. Divide batter among muffin tins, filling between 1/2 and 2/3 of the way full.
7. Bake for 20 minutes, rotating pan halfway through, until muffins are golden brown and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Let muffins sit in the hot baking pan for two minutes, then gently remove and cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Breads, Muffins