2 ripe bananas
1 cup strawberries (about 12)
Half an apple
1/2 cup red grapes (12 to 15)
1/4 cup canola oil
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Peel the bananas, place them in a medium bowl, and mash with a fork.
- Chop the strawberries, apple, and grapes until minced, and add those to the bowl.
- Stir in the oil. Add the flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Put paper or silicone muffin cups in a muffin pan, and pour in the batter, filling each cup about three-quarters full (makes 15 muffins).
- Bake for about 18 to 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool on a rack, and enjoy!
Here's the nutritional info for one muffin:Source: Calorie Count 
- Breads, Desserts
- 15 muffins
- Cook Time
- 45 mins
- Calories per serving