These muffins taste best freshly baked, with the edges slightly crispy. Store leftovers in an airtight container.
3 ripe bananas
2 cups packed baby spinach
1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
3/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup canola oil
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Puree the bananas, spinach, and strawberries in a blender.
- In a medium-size bowl, combine the flour, sugar, egg, oil, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- Pour the smoothie mixture into the bowl and mix well.
- Put paper or silicone muffin cups in a muffin pan (you'll need two pans for 14 muffins).
- Spoon the batter, filling each cup about three quarters full.
- Bake for 20 to 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Allow muffins to cool on a rack and enjoy!
Makes 14 muffins. Here's the nutritional information for one muffin.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Desserts, Breads
- 14 muffins
- Cook Time
- 45 mins
- Calories per serving