The Summer season is in full swing, and that means your go-to beach bag essentials need to be ready to rock at any moment. If you haven't quite found the perfect picks just yet, have no fear! Check out my must-have swimwear and sun gear to keep you going until the last sun sets.
2. Stylish boardshorts, such as these Billabong Faking It Boardshorts, are great for a quick cover-up that's also water-friendly!
3. A pair of versatile sandals, like these Havaianas Freedom Sandals, are so easy to slip on for all your fun in the sun.
4. A cool carryall, such as Billabong's Radical Wavez Beach Tote, is a no-brainer to tote all these beach bag essentials.
5. Don't forget a sun-safe snack, such as unsweetened dried mangoes, to give you some extra energy until you hop on over to the local tiki hut.
6. Classic wayfarer sunnies (try these Merona Surf Sunglasses) are essential to protect your peepers.
7. A reliable rashguard, like this Old Navy Women's Striped Rashguard, will give your skin some much-needed rest from the sun's rays.
8. A waterproof phone case is a MUST HAVE to help prevent unwanted phone damage! I recommend DandyCase's SLIM Waterproof Case.
9. Slathering on sunscreen (try Sun Bum's SPF 30 Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion) every two hours is crucial to ward off skin cancer!
10. Every girl knows how essential hair ties are for everyday life, and being at the beach is no exception. These Emi-Jay Neon Hair Ties are perfect for the occasion!
11. Bring along a water bottle, like this Camelbak Eddy Insulated, to hydrate when it's hot out.
12. A turkish towel, such as Turkish-t's Beach Candy Basic, can triple as a beach blanket OR a towel OR a cover-up!