I recently told you that the best fitness advice I ever received was, "In order to lose weight, you need to up your cardio." This little gem really helped kick my butt into gear to lose the extra weight I gained while living it up in my college days. I asked you to share the best advice you've heard regarding health and fitness and here's what you said.
- "Losing weight is about diet not exercise." — onlysourcherry
- "You can't out-exercise crappy eating!" — anonymous reader ksduffster
- "I think you, FitSugar, had something on here about your shape being 20% working out and 80% what you eat. That changed how I thought about getting 'in shape.'" — brindey
- Graze With Me lives by this key phrase: "Respect your fullness & honor your hunger."
- "Be the healthiest version of me that I can be." — GlowingMoon
- 2muchtv says, "Be active in everything, not just the hour you spend exercising."
I have only included a few bits of wisdom, so if you want to hear the other great advice and tips, head over to the original post.