A lot of us are (and have been) traveling this holiday season but the fact is that many of us travel a lot period, not just during the holidays. If you're constantly on the road, maybe your resolution was to work out when traveling.
Athletic-Minded Traveler has put over 3,000 hotels nationwide to the test and come up with a list of The Best Hotel Gyms in the U.S. The selection criteria included facility size, equipment quantities, multi-sport options (e.g., lap pool, sport court, etc.) and overall ambiance. To be considered as a hotel gym, the facility must be located on hotel property or within an adjacent building.
To see the list,
- Houstonian (Houston, TX)
- Park Hyatt at the Bellevue (Philadelphia, PA)
- Four Seasons (San Francisco, CA) Pictured above.
- Embassy Suites Lakefront (Chicago, IL)
- Venetian (Las Vegas, NV)
- Bellevue Club (Bellevue, WA)
- Inn at Ponte Vedra (Ponte Vedra Beach, FL)
- Grand Hotel (Minneapolis, Minn)
- JW Marriott Grande Lakes (Orlando, FL)
- Ritz Carlton Boston Common (Boston, Mass)
- Le Parker Meridien (NYC, NY)
To see the full list and details, visit the Athletic Minded Traveler's site.