Not only does the big O feel amazing, it's good for you too. Check out the health benefits for having orgasms...
- Burns calories (can you think of a more fun way to work out?).
- Helps you sleep. Orgasms act as a natural tranquilizer, because the release of endorphins is very calming.
- Those endorphins kick in as well if you're dealing with pain from a headache or cramps. They help to increase your tolerance to pain. Guess that puts an end to the age old "headache" excuse.
- Relieves stress and tension. Your increased heartbeat and blood flow and flexed muscles comes to a relaxing conclusion when you orgasm.
- Calms your cravings for junk food. Sexual stimulation triggers production of a natural amphetamine in your body called phenetylamine, which regulates your appetite.
Well there you have it, in case you needed some more reasons to get it on.
Fit's Tip: Researchers believe that when a women orgasms, those muscular contractions you feel actually are working to pull sperm up into your cervix, so it has a better chance of reaching the egg. Use this info and apply it where needed girls. If you're trying to get pregnant, I'd shoot for the big O.