Blake Lively is in amazing shape; she has great muscle tone while still keeping some curves — a combo that looks killer in all those fabulous outfits she wears. To get in shape for The Green Lantern, Blake worked with one of my favorite celebrity fitness trainers, Bobby Strom, who is also responsible for Jessica Biel's Blade Trinity body and Britney Spears's "Oops I Did it Again" body. Together, Blake and Bobby did lots of circuit training where they worked the core, then upper, then lower body. You can tone up like Blake, too, with this workout video inspired by those circuits . . . grab a set of dumbbells and a stability ball (or chair) and you are good to go!
Learn more about this workout after the break!
- Plank - 30 seconds
- Bicep curl to shoulder press - 15 reps
- Stationary lunges - 15 reps
repeat all three exercises for a total of 2 to 3 times through
- Punching crunches on a stability ball or floor - 15 reps
- Triceps dips on a stability ball or chair - 15 reps
- Plies with shoulder press - 15 reps
- Repeat all three exercises for a total of 2 to 3 times through
Check out more fitness posts in the Fit Fab Cities community group! Have your own workout to share? Post it in our FitSugar Community; it might even be featured on the homepage.