1 cup raw spinach, packed
1/2 cup blueberries
1 cup soy milk
1 tablespoon maple syrup
1 1/4 cups whole wheat flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Banana cream sauce:
1 banana, mashed
6-ounce cup vanilla nonfat Greek yogurt
1/8 cup soy milk
- Puree the spinach, banana, blueberries, soy milk, and syrup in a blender. Pour into a medium-sized bowl and stir in the egg.
- In a small bowl, mix the rest of the ingredients together. Pour dry ingredients into the wet mixture, mixing thoroughly.
- Place a skillet over medium heat and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- While the pan is heating up, mix together the mashed banana, yogurt, and soy milk in a small bowl. Set aside.
- Drop 1/4 cup of the batter on the pan per pancake. Cook until bubbly, about 1 1/2 minutes. Flip and continue cooking until golden brown. Makes 12 pancakes.
- Place three pancakes on a plate and pour 1/4 of the banana sauce on top. Serves four.
Source: Calorie Count 
- Breakfast/Brunch, Pancakes/Waffles
- 12 pancakes
- Cook Time
- 20 minutes
- Calories per serving
- 303 per three-pancake serving