On days when I barely have time to wipe the sleep out of my eyes, I need a no-fuss breakfast that's quick to make — and even easier to take with me out the door. For times like these, I swear by this recipe for a blueberry green monster. Containing only five ingredients, it still manages to load me up on protein and fiber, which are essential for powering me through the morning.
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1-2 scoops vanilla protein powder (I used Perfect Fit Protein Powder by Tone It Up)
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 cup spinach
- 1/2 cup nonfat Greek yogurt
- Ice cubes, optional
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on medium-high for 30 seconds (or until desired consistency); enjoy!
- Drinks, Smoothies