I've brought you a lot of great ideas for cardio routines in a feature I like to call Get It Up, Your Heart Rate That Is. I know most of you really enjoy these posts, so I wanted to make sure you all saw some of the more popular cardio workout routines. So here are the top Get It Ups for 2007:
- Treadmill Mountain Hike — interval walking with big inclines.
- StepMill Intervals — a interval program on the dreaded StepMill.
- Arc Trainer — two minute intervals on the Arc Trainer.
- Quick Elliptical — for when you're short on time.
- Swimming Fun — swimming indoors is a great cardio activity in the cold winter.
- Gym Triathlon — combines swimming, biking, and running in the gym.
If you have a Get It Up that you're especially fond of, please share it in the comments section below — I'd love to hear your feedback.