As if you needed yet another great reason to get moving, it is well known that exercise can lead to a more satisfying love life. In fact, certain types of exercise are more likely to get you in the mood.
The following exercises have fewer calories and could do more for getting you in the mood than chocolate and a bottle of wine:
- Pilates increases blood flow to the pelvic region.
- Taking walks together and talking can do wonders for the emotional aspects of a relationship.
- Strength training builds and stretches your love-life muscles and boosts confidence.
- Belly dancing loosens your hips and pelvis.
- Yoga increases flexibility.
- Doubles tennis builds teamwork — as long as one of you isn't too competitive.
- Salsa, tango, or swing dance lessons offer a reason to hold each other close — and set off at least a few sparks!